Wednesday 14 October 2015

Small Leather Goods: Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette

One of my most versatile Small Leather Goods is LV Mini Pochette.
I bought this to help organizing stuff inside a Speedy bag, that can look like a big dark hole :). Since Speedy is equipped with a D-ring, you can use any small purse with a hook as an extra pocket.

Prints
I chose Monogram (again) simply because I thought I would use the mini pochette by attaching onto Speedy bag (like image below), hence needs to be matchy-matchy.
But that is not really the way I most use it now...oh well.. 
  
Mini Pochette Bag Charm on Speedy B 30


What Fits
I always bring the Mini Pochette everywhere to my main bags. Currently it holds as a make up (lipstick, eyeliner and compact) pouch. If it is used in Favorite PM Clutch, it will hold important stuffs (cards, iPhone and some notes) as it can be hooked to side rings on the clutch.

Use
Main usage of this are as a bag organizer or as a pochette for added security in my clutch (Favorite PM). Although I initially got this for the purpose of  extra pocket in the form of bag charm on my Speedy, or small wristlet on its own...
Anyway, I just love a multipurpose goodies! :)

I have  used LV Mini Pochette on its own when I do not want or need to carry many things at all. Especially during business trip when I only need  mobile phone, room key and cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment